Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Zucchini Bread

Makes 2 loaves

3 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
2 cups grated zucchini
3 cups flour
1 cup chopped walnuts if desired.

Beat eggs in large bowl. Add sugar, oil, and vanilla. Beat well. Add zucchini and dry ingredients. Stir in nuts if using them. Grease 2 large loaf pans very well. (I like to use Butter-flavored Crisco for greasing my quick bread pans.) Pour half of batter into each pan. Bake at 350* for 1 hour.

My thoughts: Very moist quick bread. The cinnamon adds a nice touch. Great way to get some veggies into your kiddos! My friend Staci adds milk chocolate chips to her batter before baking.

Serve it with: Hot black coffee or ice cold milk.

Shared with me by: My friend Staci.

0 comments: