Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kevin Semmens Casserole

Serves 4-6

1 pound ground beef
1 can cut green beans
1 can tomato soup
4 potatoes (pared, cooked, mashed)
1/2 cup shredded cheese

Brown beef in skillet and drain fat. Add drained green beans and soup. Mix well. Pour into a greased 8x8' baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes. Bake at 400* for 15 minutes. Sprinkle top with shredded cheese and return to oven for another 5 minutes.

My thoughts: This is a casserole my brother and I liked when we were kids. I still like it.

Serve it with: Biscuits or toast for an easy meal with little clean up.

Shared with me by: My Mama. She got it from a neighbor and she said it was just a recipe her son Kevin really liked so we've always called it Kevin Semmens' Casserole.

0 comments: